Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome to Firmer Assets Personal Training


I'd like to begin by introducing myself; my name is Barbi Griffith. I am a certified personal trainer and I have been passionate about health and fitness for the majority of my life. I am excited to be here to answer and discuss with you any questions or concerns that you may have regarding fitness as well as any additional health or wellness related topics that you would like to discuss. I am genuinely looking forward to being a positive influence and support system in YOUR own personal journey to a healthier happier YOU!

Let's kick things off with the easy, basic, and formal definition of 'fitness':

fitness fit·ness (fĭt'nĭs)n.

The state or condition of being physically sound and healthy, especially as the result of exercise and proper nutrition.

A state of general mental and physical well-being.


The state of being suitably adapted to an environment.

The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical DictionaryCopyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Chicago Manual Style (CMS):
fitness. Dictionary.com. The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary. Houghton Mifflin Company.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fitness (accessed: January 09, 2009).

At Firmer Assets, I believe that health and wellness is much more than just exercising your physical body; it is a process of developing and nurturing your mind, soul and spirit as well.

If you would like any further information regarding the services that Firmer Assets Personal Training offers, please see:
http://www.firmerassetspt.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment